Pests that Dig up Your Bryan, Texas Yard
A beautiful yard is an asset to your home and often the pride and joy of the homeowner. So, what happens when all your hard work is destroyed by digging pests? Call on our professionals to deal with all your pest problems. We offer expert pest control services throughout the Bryan and College Station communities.
There is a long list of pests that dig up yards, gardens, and flower beds. We help homeowners control digging pests through human approaches to pest management.
- Gophers, Moles, and Voles – Tiny and very common, these small rodents tunnel to eat insects, worms, and plant roots. They often damage lawns and gophers will happily take up residence in your garden.
- Rabbits – Rabbits typically dig to make a den where they have their young. They will eat plants but do not normally cause excessive damage by digging
- Skunks – Skunks are mammals that are highly successful insectivores. These stinky little pests use their nose to root around in gardens and flower beds and even in the lawn to find grubs and worms.
- Raccoons – Are a large mammal that is very curious about everything. They will make a meal out of most things and will dig up your lawn, flowers, and garden as well as rip siding from buildings to get to the food.
- Squirrels – Tree squirrels dig around at a minimum looking for nuts but the real problem with squirrels is the ground squirrel species around Bryan. These pests are very capable of causing catastrophic damage to homes and yards. They dig to make burrows where an entire colony takes up residence and then continues to dig.
If you have a pest that digs reach out to us. The damage that they do can be expensive. However, it is important to understand what type of pest is doing the digging. We can help identify your pest or pests and then provide you with solutions that solve your pest problem.